Wednesday January 14, 2009
Directions for Creating Your Own Parent Portal Account
Each parent/guardian is assigned their own unique GUID number (Campus Portal Activation Key).
- Follow the directives ABOVE under "First Time Using Campus Portal?". Type in your GUID number (Campus Portal Activation Key) and press "Submit.
- You will be prompted to create your own User ID & Password.
- It is recommended that you "bookmark" or "add this site to your favorites" after you get your account enabled and working. It will make it easier for you to log on.
This website URL is: https://infinitecampus.kyschools.us/campus/portal/spencer.jsp?
If you lose your User ID & Password or if your account becomes disabled
- Please email me at Patti.Lancaster@spencer.kyschools.us
- Due to confidentiality, I will not be able to answer questions or requests regarding your user account over the phone. All requests will need to be made via email or by going to your child's school and presenting a photo ID.
- If you choose to send an email, I will need the following information included in each email: your full name (first, middle & last), your children's names and grades, your home address, your mailing address (if different from your home), your home phone number.
- Please allow 1-2 business days to fulfill your request.
Tuesday August 20, 2013
If you need help retrieving your username or password or if you have been issued a Campus Portal Activation Key (GUID), click on the orange HELP button for detailed information on how to create your account.